Tuesday, March 11, 2014

THURSDAY, March 13, Embassy to Parkville: 9:00 AM Start

Hey,
  I am coming out of hibernation to lead a ride Thursday (3-13).  I am having trouble maping my intentions using an updated Google Maps partially because I haven't decided on a breakfast/brunch/lunch destination.  Temperatures (according to weather.com) are forecast to be about 40 degrees at 9 AM warming to 60 with winds of about 12 to 14 mph out of the SW turning to WSW.  Because of this my thought is to head to Parkville to Frank's or Roxanne's.  I intend to use the Line Creek trail for some of this and perhaps go as far west as Union Chapel road.

  Here is a ride I did a couple days ago.  I'm considering something like this - perhaps reversing my direction.  Hope you can make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment