Friday, May 13, 2022

SATURDAY, May 14th - Liberty Square to Kearney - Heart #155 - 9:00 AM Start

 As a bonus ride I offer a ride from the square in Liberty (Public parking in lots by the courthouse - Kansas & Missouri). to Kearney where my final Parade of Hearts heart can be found.


I have it on good authority that Fox & Fire BBQ is da bomb so I thought we could try that for lunch.  They open at 11 and I hear there will be a line and they sell out and they are pricy so be prepared for that.

The trip there is 13.5 miles, the return is about 15 miles = 28.5 total miles.  I scouted and modified an earlier map.  The one you see here is my most recent and probable route.  We are on Hwy 69 for a short distance.  There is a wide an smooth shoulder in that segment.



Hope you can make it.  
Art

PS - the route this time is a Garmin Connect route.  You may not be able to open that link unless you have that app installed.  I thought it looked interesting as I drove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment